Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Avoiding excess wax in the ears


I know I talk about you suddenly can seem a bit rude. But the truth is we all have wax in the ears. The ear canal produces this goo to protect the ear and then out through the conduit to the inside, and that's when we see it. There are some people that seem to produce more than others. I almost I have ears dry and I think that is because although it sounds weird, I clean them so close together. Wiping diarimente instead of help can make the wax moves to different places where you can stick and cause serious problems. Want to take care of your ears and keep them clean?

I offer these tips:

1. Dry your ears after swimming or swim, and shakes his head to remove water that you may have entered into the ears. Also, a few drops of hydrogen peroxide will help dry out any moisture that may remain.

2. If you suffer from earwax can resort to the technique of "ear candling" or known as candle in the ear. It is a special candle bee wax in your ear you burn and heat stimulates the area. You can see video here

3. A wonderful recipe for the hearing is to place a piece of onion on the stove in olive oil until hot. Then take it with a dropper and a comfortable temperature, you do not burn, put it in the ear on that side and rest 5 minutes.

4. Do not put any sharp objects in my ears, I mean especially the sticks or anything you think you can help flush the wax.

5. Wash Chamomile: Make a chamomile tea, let it warm up and then do a wash dropper in each ear. If you have pain, this will calm him down, provided it is not an infection. If you have an infection call your doctor

What's New!

Blog Archive