Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Challenge met: 2 months, 20 pounds lost!

The challenge was to lose 18 pounds , and 60 days after starting a diet I can show the results of the effort. Pulling down the calories consumed, mainly by eliminating empty calories, and the amount of food as well as doing a little more physical activity, I managed to lose a total of 20 pounds! Today I weigh 128 pounds and I feel great. Yes there is out there yet with greasers zonitas accumulated, but most annoying love handles disappeared. Drinking water, moving more and taking care not to abuse the bad fats will achieve them go. The first thing I did to celebrate was to make a clean closet. And many make the mistake of keeping the clothes we too big, just in case we ever need. As I will definitely not supposed to happen, and to eliminate the danger. Luckily I had saved out there and many other items that did not fit and now I feel pretty good.

My new challenge now that I reached a healthy weight, the next challenge is to stay well. During the process I learned that eating well is not complicated, and even if you allow some snacks from time to time, the key to being online is not overeating. The tricks of skinny people to keep in line Many friends have wanted to celebrate my achievement and invited me to eat or drink and I know it is a difficult time, with lots of social engagements abound in which food and drink, but I stand firm on my healthy diet. If you are also trying to lose weight or do not want Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year will leave many pounds, follow these 8 tips to avoid gaining weight during the holidays . Like many, I'm planning an upcoming vacation and I know that this means being in front of the temptation to try new foods and dive and relax with a drink in hand. If this is your case, here other tips to help you avoid gaining weight when traveling . And well, before putting an end to this story I tell them that the next weekend to start my yoga classes, a workout that helps improve posture, strength, control and balance, and it is also very useful to relieve stress. I hope this also helps me to become more disciplined and follow the path of a healthier lifestyle.

What's New!

Blog Archive